Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thirteenth Walk

Stats:
Where: Treadmill - Home
Time: 15:00
Miles: .50
Speed: 2.0-2.1

Reflection: Good walk...I had to do this walk. I skipped yesterday to let my blisters heal. The right blister is healed but the left is still pretty juicy. I know nasty!! You do not want to hear about my blisters but more on my walk. Okay. I again put the asics on no feet discomfort. I have been wearing my insoles in my slippers around the house. I think it has stretched the planters fasciitis out. I may come back tonight for another half mile.

I am honestly PROUD that I have made it to my 13th walk. I honestly thought I would have put my walkin' shoes in the closet by now. I was trying to leave you with a piece of wisdom but I am all out. Keep walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment