Monday, January 11, 2010

Sixth Walk

Stats:
Where: Treadmill - Home
Time: 10:04
Miles: .36
Speed: 2.2

Reflection: I should have not taken the weekend off of walking. I was going to walk last night but by the time my aunt left my dad was coming in to watch the weather. Anyway, this was my first walk with my strapless heartrate watch from costco. My heartrate was 144 during the walk forgot to check before I got on and afterward. It says I walked 453 steps. I am not sure how accurate that number is. I had some ankle discomfort today...my leg muscles just HURT!! I also downloaded some power workout music for my ipod. That was nicer then having the TV really load to listen to Sirus Top 40. I am still debating if I want to order Jullian Michaels DVDs from Amazon or if I want Biggest Loser DVDs.

Oh, I almost forgot it is going to be 40 here midweek if not too wet from snow melting I may take my walk out to the streets!! Yea!! Until next time...keep walking!!

1 comment: