Monday, January 4, 2010

First Walk

Stats:
Where: Treadmill - Home
Time: 10:08
Miles: .28
Speed: 1.7

Reflection: I admit I was not going to start walking today. I was thinking maybe this week I will try to get on a regular sleep schedule. Go to bed at 10:00 p.m. wake up at 6:00 a.m. and maybe start drinking 6-8 glasses of water. But I was like I need to do this...I can do this. I put my tennis shoes on and turn on sirus top 40 on my dishnetwork and jumped up on my treadmill. I had no incline, my goal 15 minutes. At 2:50 I was saying push thru the ankle pain....4:50 no way going to make it to 15 but cannot stop yet. At 5:00 I was feeling a little muscle pain in my lower legs. I pushed through and finished at 10:08.

My goal this week is going to be 10 minutes every morning before work.

I have to keep saying to myself "Jessica you can do this, Jessica you need to do this!"

I DID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment